Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
When I was younger ALL I read was fantasy. That was my first genre love. It is still what I love best. And yet, there are some fantasy titles I CANNOT believe I still haven’t gotten to. It’s terrible. I will be getting to these as soon as possible! (Especially since these will work great counting toward the #FlightsofFantasy challenge!)
1. The Burning Sky by Sherry Thomas: I even met Sherry Thomas at a Fierce Reads event! I don’t know why I haven’t started this series yet!!
2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore: This sounds epic. I’ve got to get to this.
3. Fire and Thorns trilogy by Rae Carson: I’ve also met this author. I also think I’d love this series. What is wrong with me?? No idea why I haven’t started this yet.
4. Percy Jackson and the Olympians series by Rick Riordan: I guess what I was worried about slightly with this series is that it would read too MG for me? On the other hand, I’ve seen raving reviews from people I trust so… it must be good! Oh and I own the whole series. 🙂
5. Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne: I was DYING for this to be released, I couldn’t wait! I read the prequel novella and was so excited and now? Still haven’t read it.
6. Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta: I actually read Finnikin of the Rock before I started blogging and LOVED it. Then when I started blogging I discovered SO many books and somehow never got around to continuing this amazing series!
7. The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkowski: When this released last year I wanted it SO badly. Jessica at Lovin’ Los Libros gifted it to me for Christmas (thank you!!) and now I need to finally read it!
8. The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon: I’m really intrigued by this one! I’ve seen some love it, some not, but I’ve wanted to read it for awhile! I even own a copy!
9. The Falconer by Elizabeth May: The cover is freaking gorgeous. I was dying for this one so much that Betty at Book Rock Betty was nice enough to get me a copy from ALAMW LAST year. Yeah. LAST year. I still haven’t read it. Ugh! Why! I need to!
10. Alanna by Tamora Pierce: WHY IN THE WORLD haven’t I read Tamora Pierce yet?! And I call fantasy my first love?!
This whole list has made me feel ashamed of myself. I’m remedying this situation ASAP, trust me!!