I can’t believe February is already over! Here is what has been happening on the blog this past month along with my progress so far in the challenges I’m participating in!
February in Review!
- [3 Feb] TTT: Top 10 Fantasy Books I Can’t Believe I Haven’t Read!
- [6 Feb] The Return by Jennifer L. Armentrout ★★★★
- [9 Feb] The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay ★★★★★
- [10 Feb] TTT: Top Things I Dislike About Romances In Books
- [11 Feb] Taylor Swift Book Tag!
- [13 Feb] Stacking the Shelves (12)
- [16 Feb] The One & Only by Emily Giffin
- [17 Feb] TTT: Top Ten Book Related Problems I Have
- [19 Feb] Bloodlines by Richelle Mead ★★★★
- [21 Feb] Book Blogger Love-A-Thon Kick Off!
- [21 Feb] Love-A-Thon Mini Challenge #1: Book Spine Poetry!
- [21 Feb] Love-A-Thon Mini Challenge #3: A Few Favorite Quotes!
- [22 Feb] Love-A-Thon Mini Challenge #4: Snapshots!
- [22 Feb] Love-A-Thon Mini Challenge #5: High Five!
- [24 Feb] TTT: Top Ten Favorite Heroines
- [26 Feb] The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead ★★★★
- [27 Feb] Stacking the Shelves (13)
Books Read in February: 8
Challenges progress so far!
This Month: 1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone! So glad I decided to reread this series because so much love for this series that will always hold a piece of my heart!! I’m onto Chamber of Secrets now!
Progress so far: 1/18
This Month: 1. I loved Graceling! Po!! <33 (Boy I really need to step up my fantasy game!)
Progress so far: 2/25
Hosted by Danielle @ Love At First Page
This month I read the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead! (In a matter of days — it was one hazy amazing binge read.)
Favorite Things This Month:
Mexico! Unfortunately it rained the whole time but I got a lot of reading time in which was perfect for my Bloodlines binge read!
Love-A-Thon! It was SO much fun to participate and meet so many awesome other bloggers! I love the book community, you guys! <3
The Kingsman! I really wasn’t expecting to love this movie as much as I did but I LOVED it. Accents? Check. Action? Check. Colin Firth?? CHECK. Go see it if you haven’t already!