It’s April?! March seriously flew by! I’m loving the nice spring weather we’ve been getting though! (Sorry, east coast-ers!) Here is what’s been happening on the blog this month as well as an update on my progress so far in the challenges I’m participating in!
March in Review!
- [2 Mar] Monthly Recap! February 2015
- [3 Mar] TTT: Top Ten Favorite Books I’ve Read in the Last Three Years
- [4 Mar] Book Bangin’ — The Number One!
- [6 Mar] Stacking the Shelves (14)
- [11 Mar] The Thorn and Sinking Stone by CJ Dishinski ★★★
- [12 Mar] Inspire by Cora Carmack ★★★★★
- [16 Mar] Made for You by Melissa Marr ★★★
- [23 Mar] Cowboys for Christmas by Liz TalleyKim LawTerri Osburn ★★★
- [24 Mar] TTT: Top Ten Books From My Childhood I Want to Revisit
- [26 Mar] Captive by Brighton Walsh ★★★★
- [27 Mar] Stacking the Shelves (15)
- [30 Mar] Graceling by Kristin Cashore ★★★★★
Books Read in March: 10
Audiobooks Listened to in March: 3
Favorites of the month: The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson, Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas, Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Challenges Progress So Far!
This Month: None. I was sort of fail at rereading this month. 🙁
Progress so far: 1/18
This Month: 3. I read the Girl of Fire and Thorns trilogy! And it was amazing!
Progress so far: 6/25
Hosted by Danielle @ Love At First Page
This month I read the Girl of Fire and Thorns trilogy! So good, you guys. I loved it!
Favorite Things This Month:
I went to see Cinderella with Nikki and Mel and I really liked it! I am a big fan of pretty dresses and Robb St– I mean, Prince Kit. Very surface level INSTALOVE though — I dug out my old copy of Ella Enchanted, my all time favorite Cinderella retelling and will be rereading soon!
Girl Scout cookies!!! Yes, I stock up extra boxes in the freezer for the year. No, I am not crazy. My #OTSPSecretSister even gifted me a few boxes!! <333
NEW BOOKCASES! I had one overflowing, double stacked bookcase before. I reorganized and shelved all my books and guess what. I have one whole empty bookcase — you all know what that means!! 😀
Are those not gorgeous?? I love it!!