- [1 Jul] Of UtopYa and Nashville Adventures! Part 2
- [2 Jul] The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker ★★★★
- [3 Jul] Monthly Recap! June 2015
- [6 Jul] Series Audiobook Review: Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman
- [8 Jul] Series Review: The Wallflowers by Lisa Kleypas
- [9 Jul] Aimee and the Heartthrob (Entangled Crush) by Ophelia London ★★★
- [13 Jul] Behind the Scenes by Dahlia Adler ★★★½
- [14 Jul] TTT: Last 10 Books That Came Into My Possession
- [15 Jul] Under the Lights by Dahlia Adler ★★★★
- [16 Jul] Emmy & Oliver by Robin Benway ★★★★
- [17 Jul] Burn, Rewrite, or Reread Tag!
- [22 Jul] The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes ★★★★
- [22 Jul] Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver ★★★½
- [27 Jul] The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger ★★★★★
- [29 Jul] Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi ★★★★★
Books Read in July:
(actually 7 because Emmy & Oliver was on audio but I made the graphic already so…oops)
Audiobooks Listened to in July: 3
Favorites of the month: I actually loved almost all the ones I read in July! Woohoo!
Challenges Progress So Far!
This month: 2. I reread Sabriel by Garth Nix and Finnikin of the Rock by Mellina Marchetta!
Progress so far: 5/18 (oh man, I need to step this up)
This month: 4. Sabriel by Garth Nix and then the Lumatere Chronicles trilogy by Mellina Marchetta!
Progress so far: 12/25
For July I did the Lumatere Chronicles series! Oh. my. goodness. You guys all need to read this series if you haven’t already. It’s just so epic and amazing. It features some of the most well developed characters I’ve ever read and has so many perfect ships. There’s honor and passion and heartbreak and war and hope and everything in between. <333
Favorite Things This Month:
ONE DIRECTION CONCERT! I love One Direction! There were a lot of screaming teen girls… but let’s be honest, I totally fangirled and screamed too. 😉 We actually had pretty good seats! (I’d just die if we had those for a Seahawks game — 50 yd line, a few rows up! I MEAN WHAT. Can I have squatting rights to those seats? 😉 haha)
(Niall is my FAVORITE <3)
It was so much fun seeing them in concert! I obviously went all decked out in 1D gear and still have like two sheets of temporary 1D tattoos. I need to find a time to wear them again, haha!
My dad was in town and we got to hang out quite a bit! We went to see Jurassic World and also Ant Man! I really enjoyed Jurassic World and looove Chris Pratt! There were a few plot holes but eh, I ignored it. Ant Man was SO good, I loved it! It was hilarious and I was cracking up at so many parts. So excited to see Ant Man get incorporated in the future Marvel films! One of the funniest incidents while I was hanging out with my parents was when we went to this arcade outside the theater to kill time before the movie. We played that basketball shooting game and decided to see who could get the most points. My mom was indignant when she lost to my dad by 1 point and claimed it didn’t count and she wanted to try again to beat him. Ladies and gentlemen… THAT is where my competitive streak comes from!
I got to go see Wicked with one of my friends! It’s actually the third time seeing this musical because I just LOVE it so. It’s one of my favorites and if you ever get a chance, go see it! I love the story with all my heart. (And it’s like 1000x better than the book. Trust me.) I ADORE Idina Menzel and I do love the original cast soundtrack <3