Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
I LOVE putting together my seasonal TBRs for top ten Tuesday but I have to say… I don’t have the best track record for completing them! I am going to vow right here that I WILL finish this one! You all hold me to it. I know a certain person is going to hold me to #6. 😉
1. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor: She’s coming here for her tour! I’m excited for this one!
3. Song of the Current by Sarah Tolcser: Pirates and magic and romance? I can’t wait!
4. Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett: This sounds so CUTE and the only reason I haven’t read it yet is because the NG arc I have to read on the computer ack. Soon! I’m excited!
5. A Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzie Lee: I’ve heard such good things and once again Mary lent me an ARC and I can’t wait!
7. The Traitor’s Kiss by Erin Beaty: This was a top anticipated book for me! I can’t wait to read it, it sounds totally like a ME book! Plus look at that gorgeous cover!
8. Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer: This sounds so good. I always have to get myself in the mood for a heavier book but definitely this is on my spring list because I’ve heard such amazing things.
9. Wires and Nerve by Marissa Meyer: I NEED MORE IKO! I can’t wait to see what the crew is up to!
10. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han: Can you believe I’ve NEVER read a Jenny Han book? She’s coming here on tour in a few months so I’m going to get prepared!