Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
This week we are talking about books we REALLY want to read — but don’t own yet! Let me just say… putting this together made me desperately want to go and buy ALL THE BOOKS. Hmm with my birthday this weekend, I totally could slap another title on this list… “Wendy’s Birthday Wishlist”, hahaha. 🙂
1. The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkowski: Well the hardcover’s gorgeous and I’ve heard amazing things about it! SOON, I hope!
2. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins: Ever since I heard someone make a comparison to Buffy, I wanted to read it!
3. Graceling by Kristin Cashore: High fantasy! Plus people talk about it all the time whenever high fantasy is discussed so basically I need it.
4. Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson: I read and LOVED her other books so I know I need to read this one too!
5. Split Second by Kasie West: I stayed up until 3 am reading the first book, Pivot Point and was so anxiously waiting for the sequel to come out. And I still haven’t read it?? What?! I need to buy it ASAP.
6. Don’t Look Back by Jennifer Armentrout: I’m pretty sure this is the only book of hers that I don’t own. And I want to read it so badly!
7. Something Real by Heather Demetrios: Seriously everyone seems to have loved this one! I feel like I would too!
8. After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid: I have seen so many glowing reviews of this one!! I can’t wait until I can get my hands on it to read!
9. Midnight Thief by Livia Blackburne: I read the prequel novella, Poison Dance and had been looking forward to this debut! More high fantasy that I’ve heard is so good!
10. Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead: I LOVED Vampire Academy. I need to binge read the Bloodlines series but every time I think about it, I’m like, but I can’t buy that many books right now. And I know they will be ones I will want to own soo when I get to get them, trust me, I will be binging!