Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!
So, when I was in high school, I had a close group of friends and we ALWAYS sat and ate lunch together. I would always mooch off my friends yummy snacks since my mom liked to pack me healthy lunches. Anyway, I’m breaking my list into two. First, top 5 characters that I think (hope?) would be my friends and we’d eat lunch together and then, top 5 characters I WISH would be sitting with me but probably wouldn’t because I was a shy, quieter high schooler and wouldn’t be in their clique!
Top 5 Characters I Think Would Be Friends With Me & Sit With Me At Lunch!
1) Katy Swartz from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout: She loves books, like me! We’d probably chat books all the time and then she can introduce me to her other friends… if you know what I mean. (cough, DAEMON, cough)
2) Emily and Sloane from Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson: Emily is quiet like I was so I feel like Sloane would be the mediator that brings us together. And then we’d be an unseparable bunch and we’d hang out and shop and chat and be awesome. I’d love to be friends with them!!
3) Rachel Young from Crash Into You by Katie McGarry: She was the straight A, straight laced student… and so was I. We’d probably go on study dates that turn out to be more hanging out times. Then hopefully I’d get to meet Isaiah!
4) Bliss Edwards from Losing It by Cora Carmack: Seriously, Bliss and I would so be BFFs. She is so funny and you know how klutzy she can be? I am just like that. Together we’d be a walking disaster and it would be both painful and hilarious.
5) Alex Andros from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Alex would be the crazy, daredevil friend to my quiet (high school) self (now I think I would be the crazy one haha). I’d even out her and Caleb’s craziness while they dragged me on numerous adventures.
Top 5 Characters I’d WANT To Sit With At Lunch But Would Probably Reject Me From Their Table:
1) Noah Hutchins and Isaiah from the Pushing the Limits series by Katie McGarry: They’re kind of the “bad boys” and would probably not allow me to sit with them. I was like Rachel Young in high school – they’d just wonder what I was trying to do, trying to eat with them!
2) Rose Hathaway from the Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead: Rose is so badass. I’d love to hang out with her snarky self but I think she’d think I was boring and would NOT want to hang out with me. 🙁 Sad face.
3) Daemon and Dee Black from the Lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout: HELLOO I’D LOVE TO SIT WITH DAEMON AT LUNCH. He’d kick me to the curb probably although Dee may be welcoming. And Ash is scary. She’d definitely scare me away.
4) Cole Holland from Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter: I would so not be accepted into Cole and his friends’ group for many many reasons. But how fun would it be to hang out with him and stare into his eyes while I eat?! (Not creepy at all, I know.)
5) Okay so I couldn’t think of one more. Sorry!